Just before the commencement of elections, Chandra Babu Naidu has tied up an alliance with the BJP, who otherwise has been criticising the party on communal front. It was a planned move by Naidu, for sure. He might have envisaged the victory of BJP led NDA attaining power in the Centre, long back. Also, heContinue reading “Chandrababu Naidu’s strategy worked out!!”
Tag Archives: alluring in elections
KCR given sweet poison by Telangana people
The impressive conquest given to KCR led TRS Party by the people of Telangana has given so much delight and soothing to the revolutionary party that has strived for years to get statehood for Telangana. This is one end of the coin. Nevertheless, the people have given a sweet poison as well to the topContinue reading “KCR given sweet poison by Telangana people”
High percentage of polling Vs influence of social media
The general elections of 2014 have seen a high percentage of polled votes, by the end of the 8th phase of General Elections. Also, the same situation is envisaged in the 9th (last) phase as well. India is all set ready for a new record of highest percentage of polling, this time. So far 64%Continue reading “High percentage of polling Vs influence of social media”
After elections it’s now time for guesswork
After so many days of shakeup for their respective parties, the polls scheduled in 7th and 8th phases in Andhra Pradesh have been concluded with the Wednesday’s elections in either region – Telangana and Seemandhra. The results are safe and sound in the EVMs. Even though doling out of the polls is completed, the politicalContinue reading “After elections it’s now time for guesswork”
Why not Telangana candidates in Seemandhra election fray?
Why not Telangana candidates in Seemandhra election fray? Last Wednesday saw the first phase of elections in Telangana in the still united Andhra Pradesh. In these elections held for 17 Lok Sabha constituencies and 119 assembly constituencies there were a good number of candidates contested in the polls, who originally hail from Seemandhra districts. EminentContinue reading “Why not Telangana candidates in Seemandhra election fray?”
Politics blemish images of celebrities?
It has been a common affair in India that most of the celebrities like film actors – after a splendid career – would like to check their fortune in political career stint. Bygone are the days when people used to welcome their political entry as well – and their image in the previous career –Continue reading “Politics blemish images of celebrities?”
Is boycotting polls an astute pronouncement by voters?
In the just concluded general elections in Telangana, few villages have boycotted the polls showing baulk over the irresponsible attitude of the politicians. They claim that no leader has ever bothered to look into the wellbeing of them, which in turn made them taking the decision together to shun the polls. Going deep into thisContinue reading “Is boycotting polls an astute pronouncement by voters?”
After Telangana, it’s Seemandhra now!
The elections in Telangana have been just concluded. Now, it will be the turn of Seemandhra. There are a few political parties which have been in pursuit in either region. For them, till now, it was between the two regions – Telangana and Seemandhra. They had to play a balanced game to manage the pulseContinue reading “After Telangana, it’s Seemandhra now!”
NOTE or NOTA?
The General Elections in Telangana region have been just concluded. Nalgonda district stood on the first place with 81% of polled votes, while Hyderabad remained at the last position with 53% of polled votes. It noticeably indicates the fact that the urban voters are lacklustre to vote as compared to the semi-urban and rural voters.Continue reading “NOTE or NOTA?”
Casting vote is duty, not an option!!
An analysis of the statistics of the poll percentage in India for any given election – let it be a local body election or civic polls or general elections for that matter, reveal that the poll percentage at an average lies between 50%-60%. What happens to the other 40%-50% voters? Nothing but, they never partakeContinue reading “Casting vote is duty, not an option!!”